måndag 15 november 2010

Seeing the geometry

Today, I have decided to start a new blogg, to share my thoughts about Mathematics with anyone who might be interested in reading it. To often I find myself contemplating about the world, and the structures that seem to govern it, and the only way to actually interpret it is through the language of Mathematics.

For me, this blogg is a way to express my ideas and thoughts about the world, but it is also an exercise in thinking and expressing my thoughts, and to see the geometry. If anyone reads it, I hope you enjoy it, and find my thoughts interesting.

I am currently an undergraduate student at Uppsala University in Physics and Mathematics, and I have not yet published anything or done anything important. Some of my thoughts might be wrong, and if so I apologize for misleading you.

If you have any interesting thoughts or comments that you feel the need to share, feel free to mail me at


Please do not send any spam or just messages saying how you don't like this. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

Also, note that the page might not give the best way to display my equations, and for this I am sorry.

Sincerely Håkan Karlsson Faronius

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar